Please...

I continue to think about this subject. Unforgiveness is one of the major hindrances that can hinder your healing. Listen to what Jesus says in Mark 11:25-26. "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him and [let it drop](leave it, let it go), in order that your Father who is in heaven may also forgive you your [own] failings and shortcomings and let them drop. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your failings and shortcomings." Happy New Year 2011, I still think this an important message! A quote by Author: Tami Hoag 2007... What purpose does it serve to hold that anger? What good does it do? Hatred is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die of it."

An Opinion... Isn't it amazing that almost everyone has an opinion to offer about the bible (as well as other subjects), and yet so few have studied it (or the subject)? R. C. Sproul, skywriting.net If only one would read before speaking, they would not look so foolish. Yet, I don't want to get in anyone's face... so I keep dropping hints. Does it help? I hope so...)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Morning coffee... a subject many of us can relate to...

My morning coffee...  Oh no!  It is being messed with again.  I had to give up sugar, as cancer feeds on sugar.  The only thing left was creamer.   While reading yesterday, I was reminded that dairy products (duh...which cream is) produces mucus.  I remembered reading that earlier, and forgot or blanked the information in my mind.  Mucus also feeds the cancer.  Uh oh, another project to check out.  Anyway, I had some unsweetened soy milk on hand.  It is just not the same as the real thing, but... Gloria said "you better read up on soy too."  Great!  Udder confusion, now what do I lace my coffee with in the morning?  And my preference is a diet cola first thing in the morning.  Can't do that anymore because of the aspartame.  You can't see them, but I have tears right now.

You are probably thinking that I have gone off the deep end with this research.  Prior to my diagnosis I thought that the information was interesting, but...  Now, I feel as if the data will increase my lifeline by an inch or two with each bit of knowledge (that I follow).  If just one person, besides myself,  benefits from these posts, it will have been worth it.

After reading other blogs, I find that my whining about "waiting" is petty.  I still don't like it, and am anxious to get tests, results, treatment, etc.  But, this topic goes onto my list "Patience, a work in progress."

Just received a call from my Urologist, my appointment tomorrow has been upped to noon.  Pray for the best results possible.  Remember, this is for the mass outside the kidney.  I am really hoping that there was room in the hospital schedule for me to do the biopsy on my kidney Tuesday, 10/19.  Can't remember if I explained the reason for another biopsy... oh yeah I did, because it may be a different type cancer. 

Instead of looking at the three hour round trip as difficult, I am going to look at it as a blessing.  I "get" to make that trip... I am healthy enough to make the trip, have a working car, money for gas, eyes to see the scenery,  a cell phone (Thanks Tina) to call for help if needed, etc.

It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can do only a little.  Do what you can.
(by Sydney Smith)

No comments:

Post a Comment