Please...

I continue to think about this subject. Unforgiveness is one of the major hindrances that can hinder your healing. Listen to what Jesus says in Mark 11:25-26. "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him and [let it drop](leave it, let it go), in order that your Father who is in heaven may also forgive you your [own] failings and shortcomings and let them drop. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your failings and shortcomings." Happy New Year 2011, I still think this an important message! A quote by Author: Tami Hoag 2007... What purpose does it serve to hold that anger? What good does it do? Hatred is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die of it."

An Opinion... Isn't it amazing that almost everyone has an opinion to offer about the bible (as well as other subjects), and yet so few have studied it (or the subject)? R. C. Sproul, skywriting.net If only one would read before speaking, they would not look so foolish. Yet, I don't want to get in anyone's face... so I keep dropping hints. Does it help? I hope so...)

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Are you overwhelmed with the information I have found?

Whenever my sister Gloria, or I, find more information relating to my health issues, we read all we can. It is impossible to put all of the information located on this blog. However, I do note at least one supporting site so that if your interest is peaking, you can research too.
  
This journey into research has really opened my eyes. There is not "one" item, medication, or treatment that can cure my cancer, diabetes, blood pressure issue, SVT, Asthma, etc. The combination of doctor, treatment, medication, what I do or do not consume, physical exercise, and more is what I am finding necessary to my survival.


Remember the story about what came first, the chicken or the egg? Well, in my case what came first... the cancer triggering other issues, or my other issues triggering the cancer? So, I have to look at the whole person and try to find what I can do for my entire self.


After locating some additional information, I plan to put a simple chart together on how to incorporate most/all of the items within ones daily diet and routine. It doesn't have to be difficult! Trust me, I have become otherwise occupied and time is a protected commodity. I have learned by blending my broccoli drink,  several items can be used. Still playing with my drink, I will probably add more to the recipe at a later date. At one time, I thought I was too busy to read about this type of information. At the present time I do not have a choice, it is necessary to change my lifestyle. This alteration in daily living should have started years ago. It didn't. Now, I am fighting to save whatever I have of the rest of my life.


If the initial doctor is correct, and I have to have one kidney removed, the remaining one will have to be treated with kindness. One of the only ways I can think of to do that is to change what I consume! Anyone who is reading this can absorb some/all of this information, make some lifestyle changes/commitments and live a healthier life. Also, what a gift you can give to someone you love, information.

 Pain...On another issue, I have been asked about pain. After researching this topic too, I have found that I am common with little pain to report .  Is that good? Not really,  if I had more discomfort, the health issue would have been addressed sooner. Little pain in the early stages is just one more reason why kidney cancer is normally not detected until it is in Stage 3 or four. Of course, other reasons for late detection are in my stand-alone page, Do Not Ignore.
 

If I do too much physical activity (yard work, move furniture, clean out a garage) then I have been cramping in the kidney area. It will ache, and I have even had my BP and glucose numbers fall thru the bottom during this time. The falling numbers have a disastrous effect on me. So, I have learned to read the signs and back off.

Okay, I will clarify for my son and daughter because they are probably shaking their heads right now. I try to remember that I need to back off what I am doing when I feel discomfort. I just forget that it is okay to pamper myself now. Before cancer, I had always pushed myself to complete whatever project was started. I admit it... I have always been a person with a long "to do" list and not enough hours in the day. Now, I have to do more than "try" to back off when I hurt. It is sooooooo hard for me to be laid back! I can see Tina and James still shaking their heads... honest, I am going to try and do better. 


There will be two places to look for research information. Articles posted will be in the archives, and other information in the stand-alone pages. When I complete a chart of nutrients, foods, amounts, etc., it will be on a new stand-alone page.

Okay, now I am done for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment