Please...

I continue to think about this subject. Unforgiveness is one of the major hindrances that can hinder your healing. Listen to what Jesus says in Mark 11:25-26. "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him and [let it drop](leave it, let it go), in order that your Father who is in heaven may also forgive you your [own] failings and shortcomings and let them drop. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your failings and shortcomings." Happy New Year 2011, I still think this an important message! A quote by Author: Tami Hoag 2007... What purpose does it serve to hold that anger? What good does it do? Hatred is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die of it."

An Opinion... Isn't it amazing that almost everyone has an opinion to offer about the bible (as well as other subjects), and yet so few have studied it (or the subject)? R. C. Sproul, skywriting.net If only one would read before speaking, they would not look so foolish. Yet, I don't want to get in anyone's face... so I keep dropping hints. Does it help? I hope so...)

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ask me if I know anything yet?

I am still working on "patience" and it wears me out.  No, there is no information yet.  Okay, let's back up...

Went in Tuesday 10/19 to the hospital.  Because there was no farm equipment moving on the roads, I was able to arrive early.  My son, after working all night, met me there, as well as friends.  I had calls, comments, texts, well wishes and prayers sent to me.  Again, I wasn't really stressed, isn't that amazing!  Maybe not, after all I had prayed for courage.

The nurse came to get me about 9:00 a.m.  There was (already) a back up in the operating rooms, so I was not taken in until 12:30.  During the wait, I visited with my son back in pre-op.  He was so tired.  Back to the point, I was taken into the OR and next thing I knew it was about 2:00 p.m.  I thought maybe the news I was being told was mixed up because of the anesthesia I was still fighting. 

First, I asked if the reports had come in from John Hopkins.  Second, I asked about what I had just been through.  My son informed me that the third opinion report on the mass from John Hopkins was not back.  Then, he told me the doctor had to go right back into surgery, so I was not able to talk with him.


The doctor did meet with my son and told him that he did the procedure up the uretha, thru the bladder and into the kidney.  The mass showed in the renal pelvis area on the CT and MRI, but he could not locate it there.  My sister and I were shown the scan by two doctors.  Everyone is perplexed!  But, there was something located in the renal cortex, between the renal pyramids and renal capsule.  What do I have, the old "traveling miseries?" 

I called this morning and asked if the doctor had any news from John Hopkins yet, and what was my next step.  I was given an appointment for two weeks, so that I can have the stent removed from my uerter.  If the John Hopkins report comes in before the appointment, they will call. 

I drove back to Royal City with questions running around in my head.  You know, I never do anything easy or simple, always complicated!  After arriving at my sisters, I received a call from the oncologist I had met with in late August.  The doctor wanted an update on my progress with tests, diagnosis, etc.  I explained my delima.  To my suprise he is going to call the urologist to determine where my case is at.  There was some talk about referring me to Swedish Hospital in Seattle.  So now I wait for a call from the oncologist.  I don't want to upset anyone, but if there is another option to receiving a firm diagnosis a little quicker... I will take it!  I didn't call the oncologist to second guess the urologist.  It was a suprise to receive that call, and I hope that the urologist understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment