Please...

I continue to think about this subject. Unforgiveness is one of the major hindrances that can hinder your healing. Listen to what Jesus says in Mark 11:25-26. "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him and [let it drop](leave it, let it go), in order that your Father who is in heaven may also forgive you your [own] failings and shortcomings and let them drop. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your failings and shortcomings." Happy New Year 2011, I still think this an important message! A quote by Author: Tami Hoag 2007... What purpose does it serve to hold that anger? What good does it do? Hatred is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die of it."

An Opinion... Isn't it amazing that almost everyone has an opinion to offer about the bible (as well as other subjects), and yet so few have studied it (or the subject)? R. C. Sproul, skywriting.net If only one would read before speaking, they would not look so foolish. Yet, I don't want to get in anyone's face... so I keep dropping hints. Does it help? I hope so...)

Friday, October 8, 2010

Biopsy news on Monday 10/11

 This was such an enjoyable day, not too long before I found out my social life was to change to waiting rooms, doctor offices, tests, etc. 

This has been like a whirlwind in one aspect, and slow motion too.  The appointments come slower than we anticipated.  Sometimes it would be nice to scream "I need to know... something!"  A day seems forever, let alone have the time stretch into weeks.  As you can see, the new me (with patience) is still a work in progress.

Maybe once I get some information, sleep will come easier.  As for discomfort, just what I am used to in that area.  Before the CT scan, thought I was feeling normal aches.  When the pain increased, blamed it on my working in the yard too much.  Since I have stopped most of the labor type work, the pain is at a normal level.  I am not sitting at the sewing machine now, that helps too.  A good thing, as I am still confused on what I can take (if anything) besides Tylenol for relief. 

Monday, 10/11 is a big day for me.  Finally, I am going to get some news about this cancer.  I have read so much on cancer, yet it doesn't feel as if the surface has been scratched.  We have company coming this weekend, so think a research break is in order.  Needing to be emotionally prepared for Monday's appointment, I will spend the weekend enjoying my neice and her family, reading, and most important... praying. 

The past couple of days has been filled with picking and processing crab apples from my sisters tree.  Diligently a rounded colander of apples was washed, and because they are small thought I could put them in the blender whole.  While blending, the smell of electrical wire burning filled the air.  Ugh... what now!  As I started to alert Gloria... realized it was the blender that was smoking.  I was wrong (Did I admit that?  There is hope for me.)... small or not, the apples had to be cut into pieces.  After a trip to the neighboring town's Walmart, we have a new blender.

   (In all fairness I had help burning up the blender.   Prior to my using it, Gloria had mixed paper mache in it!  In our family, when one doesn't have the proper equipment, we improvise!)

The finished product has been frozen in portions that will blend into my broccoli drink.  Don't know about you, but making a mess is what I do best.  After one large colander full, the mess it created and time to clean it up... that project is on hold until the weekend is over too.  In the end, the project will be well worth the effort.

Have a good weekend! 
I will be back online after my doctor appointment on Monday, 10/11 at 9:45 a.m.

2 comments:

  1. Marie I continue to be overjoyed that you came through the biopsy safely and we will keep those prayers coming, you can count on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom~ You and Gloria keep time going with all your crazy ideas. I guess this helps you pass the time. xo tina

    ReplyDelete