Please...

I continue to think about this subject. Unforgiveness is one of the major hindrances that can hinder your healing. Listen to what Jesus says in Mark 11:25-26. "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him and [let it drop](leave it, let it go), in order that your Father who is in heaven may also forgive you your [own] failings and shortcomings and let them drop. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your failings and shortcomings." Happy New Year 2011, I still think this an important message! A quote by Author: Tami Hoag 2007... What purpose does it serve to hold that anger? What good does it do? Hatred is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die of it."

An Opinion... Isn't it amazing that almost everyone has an opinion to offer about the bible (as well as other subjects), and yet so few have studied it (or the subject)? R. C. Sproul, skywriting.net If only one would read before speaking, they would not look so foolish. Yet, I don't want to get in anyone's face... so I keep dropping hints. Does it help? I hope so...)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Insurance appointment

Before I begin... have to report that I was working on crab apples again today.  Just doing enough for today's broccoli blend.  I washed, diced and put in my "new" blender.  This one really blends fast!  Using the old blender, I could get away with the top being off for a second... NOT this one.  Again, I spent time cleaning the kitchen, wall, inside the drawer, refrigerator, cupboards... you get the picture.  Yes, crab apple juice and pulp everywhere!  And all my sister could do is laugh at me.  Ugh...

Today was a meeting of the ladies sewing group I belong to, Chain of Heart's Friendship Group.  I had just driven to Richland for my doctor appointment yesterday (three hours round trip). I just didn't have it in me to drive over again today for sewing and my insurance appointment.  Maybe next month my life will have settled down a little, so that I can participate more.

Also, I have to drive over on Friday for another doctor appointment, as well as back on Saturday for my grandson's football game.  That road is beginning to get long... and my trips have just begun. 

Rescheduling my appointment has become an issue.  Either I am unavailable or my agent is, and I am trying not to run out of the "window" in which I can make changes to my insurance.

As mentioned in another post,  research the type of health insurance you have. I did not ask enough questions about Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplemental.  That mistake is going to cost me a lot of money until my contract expires.  An important question to ask... whether or not there is a negiotiated fee adjustment between your plan and the medical facility. This new insurance plan will not begin until January 1st.  Money is not the only issue, but some doctors will not accept new patients with Medicare Advantage. 

As soon as most of the medical invoices, and explanation of benefits have been gathered, I am going to make an appointment with each doctor/hospital.  The way the economy is today, it seems to me that if I go into the finance office and ask for a payment schedule, they would work with me.  Okay... I am really hoping that my requests will not be denied.  I don't think that a yard sale is going to pay off these bills. 

Thank God for what you have, TRUST GOD for what you need. (Author unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment