Please...

I continue to think about this subject. Unforgiveness is one of the major hindrances that can hinder your healing. Listen to what Jesus says in Mark 11:25-26. "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him and [let it drop](leave it, let it go), in order that your Father who is in heaven may also forgive you your [own] failings and shortcomings and let them drop. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your failings and shortcomings." Happy New Year 2011, I still think this an important message! A quote by Author: Tami Hoag 2007... What purpose does it serve to hold that anger? What good does it do? Hatred is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die of it."

An Opinion... Isn't it amazing that almost everyone has an opinion to offer about the bible (as well as other subjects), and yet so few have studied it (or the subject)? R. C. Sproul, skywriting.net If only one would read before speaking, they would not look so foolish. Yet, I don't want to get in anyone's face... so I keep dropping hints. Does it help? I hope so...)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow anyone?

Good morning, and brrrrr it's cold outside (16 degrees, but feels like 0 degrees with wind chill according to weather channel).  Gloria and Allen braved the cold.  Gloria made me refrain from shoveling due to my recent procedure and my asthma.  Next time... I will get to play outside too.  Of course most of this is from drifting snow, but it is still cold and has to be shoveled.
Today I was supposed to drive to Tri Cities for three doctor appointments.  Short Stay at the hospital for a blood draw and flush from the port; the Intervention Radiologist was to come and check the blisters and bruises that formed around the incision.  The tape, I think, is what caused the blisters, and the bruises are large and colorful.  It is strange though, as I have never reacted this way before.  After that, I was to go to the Oncologist for test results and chemo schedule.   The genetic test results are in, I called yesterday.  Now, the weather won't cooperate!

Since my son is on duty today, I really would hate to risk the trip and have him have to respond to an accident I was in.  I am sure that I would receive a lecture, especially since he warned me of the roads last night.   The news said that Tri Cities had hundreds of accidents yesterday.  The first snow, people careless or caught unprepared and without snow tires, create lots of work for emergency services.  Texted my daughter in San Jose to ask her if she missed this weather... a resounding NO was her answer. 

I asked if the doctor would call me during the time I was scheduled to come in.  Time runs slow when you are waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment