Please...

I continue to think about this subject. Unforgiveness is one of the major hindrances that can hinder your healing. Listen to what Jesus says in Mark 11:25-26. "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him and [let it drop](leave it, let it go), in order that your Father who is in heaven may also forgive you your [own] failings and shortcomings and let them drop. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your failings and shortcomings." Happy New Year 2011, I still think this an important message! A quote by Author: Tami Hoag 2007... What purpose does it serve to hold that anger? What good does it do? Hatred is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die of it."

An Opinion... Isn't it amazing that almost everyone has an opinion to offer about the bible (as well as other subjects), and yet so few have studied it (or the subject)? R. C. Sproul, skywriting.net If only one would read before speaking, they would not look so foolish. Yet, I don't want to get in anyone's face... so I keep dropping hints. Does it help? I hope so...)

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"Another" biopsy planned for tomorrow, Wednesday, 11/3...

Ugh . . . . . . . what next!

2:00 p.m. received a phone call from the oncologist's assistant.  They have received a response from John Hopkins Cancer Center...  again, NO INFORMATION or firm diagnosis!  Why? Due to the information/specimen provided.  Remember, this is the biopsy of the mass on my renal artery that I had on 09/30.  For whatever reason, it did not make it to John Hopkins Cancer Center for an opinion until 10/22.   My oncologist, who is attempting to correct this mess (that was created somewhere else), is arranging for a new biopsy right away. 

2:30 p.m.  a second call from the oncologist's assistant, advising me that she was able to get a intervention radiologist within their medical building to put me on tomorrow's schedule. 

 310 p.m.  third call from the intervention radiologist office. 
Note:  The interventional radiologist is a medical doctor who has completed four years of study in radiology.  They treat a multiple of conditions inside the body from outside the body by inserting various small instruments or tools, such as catheters or wires, with the use of various x-ray and imaging techniques (i.e., CT scanners, MRI scanners, ultrasound scanners). Interventional radiology offers an alternative to the surgical treatment of many conditions and can eliminate the need for overnight hospitalization, in some cases.


Check into the hospital at 8:00 a.m., visit with doctor, get prepped, and the procedure at 10:30 a.m.  After the procedure I have to stay for observation for 2 - 3 hours.  This is the same procedure that I was previously told how dangerous it is because of the location to the renal artery. 

3 comments:

  1. Stay strong Mom. You have James and I with our families by your side. I will be handling the issues with the Kadlec Hospital,lab and doctors so don't you worry about that. Dr. Ness is taking charge and I am happy with that. He is not messing around. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie! Just a note to remind you how much you are being covered in prayer and how much you are on our hearts. Hang in there sweet bella, much love to you tonight!

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest" Matthew 11:28

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, I'm heartbroken by this news! It is so difficult to be told something like this!

    That said, I remember how strong you were the first time, and I know you will be strong again. Even so, you need God's strength and I pray that you will feel an overwhelming sense of His presence tomorrow! I thank Him for you and for the courage and faith you are demonstrating throughout this process!

    Heavenly Father, we ask you for your hand to be upon Marie tomorrow. May she feel your Love and your presence as you comfort her and protect her.

    Marie, I continue to mention your name in my prayers on a daily basis. You are being covered in prayer!

    Love to you,
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete