Please...

I continue to think about this subject. Unforgiveness is one of the major hindrances that can hinder your healing. Listen to what Jesus says in Mark 11:25-26. "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him and [let it drop](leave it, let it go), in order that your Father who is in heaven may also forgive you your [own] failings and shortcomings and let them drop. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your failings and shortcomings." Happy New Year 2011, I still think this an important message! A quote by Author: Tami Hoag 2007... What purpose does it serve to hold that anger? What good does it do? Hatred is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die of it."

An Opinion... Isn't it amazing that almost everyone has an opinion to offer about the bible (as well as other subjects), and yet so few have studied it (or the subject)? R. C. Sproul, skywriting.net If only one would read before speaking, they would not look so foolish. Yet, I don't want to get in anyone's face... so I keep dropping hints. Does it help? I hope so...)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another biopsy... (it will be 02/03)

Yesterday, Wednesday, went to two doctor appointments.  On the way there, the fog was so thick you couldn't see three broken lines ahead for half the trip.  Yet,  people were passing and zipping along as if it was a clear day!  I couldn't help but think of the needless accidents and injuries that take place due to poor decision making.  Guess that was on my mind because I think of when my son, Washington State Trooper, responds to horrific accidents how stupidity can affect many (including the emergency responders).  These are choices, and yet some of us do not have a choice in how our life progresses.

Since I am still having a few symptoms of the bug I was sick with, my Oncologist decided that he would like another week before my chemo begins again.  Jokingly, the doctor said that he didn't want me to be idle during next week, so... a biopsy is being scheduled on the mass connected to my thyroid.  The right side of my throat has a large mass/nodule.  The doctor said that many times a thyroid test will come back inconclusive, so another biopsy is ordered.  Since I have had so many problems with biopsy results, he and the Endocrinologist are sending samples into a "trial" test project.  The normal tests will be completed, as well as the trial test.  This trial test was approved, free of charge.  The test, can't remember the name of it, has a higher rate of accuracy and results.  The developing company needs more data to submit, so I am happy to receive an offer for quicker/accurate results.

After my visit with the Oncologist and blood tests, went to see my primary doctor.  He saw me through this bug/hospital visit.  I asked him about my lack of memory, etc.  It still baffles me that I cannot remember so much.  He laughed and said that it was good I was feeling so much better,  I could be entertaining.  Hmmmmm...I also found that I had additional visitors that I cannot remember.  Dehydration has a new meaning for me.

Finally,  I have a report on my blood work.  Guess I just didn't know the right way, or the right person to ask.  Long story short, I have my last report and will get a copy each time.  Now, I have to research how to read this report.  I guess I am unique?  It's like nobody else asks for these, I don't believe that.  The report may be okay, or not be what I like, but the information is important to me. 

Thought for the day... A cheerful heart is good medicine... Proverbs 17:22

No comments:

Post a Comment