Please...

I continue to think about this subject. Unforgiveness is one of the major hindrances that can hinder your healing. Listen to what Jesus says in Mark 11:25-26. "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him and [let it drop](leave it, let it go), in order that your Father who is in heaven may also forgive you your [own] failings and shortcomings and let them drop. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your failings and shortcomings." Happy New Year 2011, I still think this an important message! A quote by Author: Tami Hoag 2007... What purpose does it serve to hold that anger? What good does it do? Hatred is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die of it."

An Opinion... Isn't it amazing that almost everyone has an opinion to offer about the bible (as well as other subjects), and yet so few have studied it (or the subject)? R. C. Sproul, skywriting.net If only one would read before speaking, they would not look so foolish. Yet, I don't want to get in anyone's face... so I keep dropping hints. Does it help? I hope so...)

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Help me, not hinder me, please...

I have been spending hours on the computer trying to understand what this cancer is all about, how to fight it, causes, etc. In doing this research, I find myself wanting to write this...


Please... help me. I have read enough to know that "I" did everything other than smoking to cause this cancer.  Did I mean to, no.  Nevertheless, I did.

What I need now is help fighting this cancer and all varieties of support (prayer, emotional, physical, a shoulder, place to vent, etc.) that can be given me.  What I don't need now, even if I deserve it, is "I told you so"; "Didn't I tell you that would someday hurt you?"; etc.  Look into this blog and find sites to go to, or stand-alone pages that tell of poor choices.  If you do, there is information we can all learn from.


If nothing else, I want to get information out to friends, relatives, anyone who will listen of what should be done.  Most of us are so busy with our lives that spending hours on the computer researching is not something that can be done.  Hearing witty "I told you so" remarks right now pushes' me into hibernation.  I don't want to shut-up.  Rather, I want to help someone not to end up like I have.  The only way I know to help is to relay my newfound information. Thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment