Please...

I continue to think about this subject. Unforgiveness is one of the major hindrances that can hinder your healing. Listen to what Jesus says in Mark 11:25-26. "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him and [let it drop](leave it, let it go), in order that your Father who is in heaven may also forgive you your [own] failings and shortcomings and let them drop. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your failings and shortcomings." Happy New Year 2011, I still think this an important message! A quote by Author: Tami Hoag 2007... What purpose does it serve to hold that anger? What good does it do? Hatred is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die of it."

An Opinion... Isn't it amazing that almost everyone has an opinion to offer about the bible (as well as other subjects), and yet so few have studied it (or the subject)? R. C. Sproul, skywriting.net If only one would read before speaking, they would not look so foolish. Yet, I don't want to get in anyone's face... so I keep dropping hints. Does it help? I hope so...)

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Which way do I go? Which diet do I follow?

This past few weeks have posed a delima for me.  I am supposed to be following a diet with lower protien, etc. so that the kidney will have an easier time processing/filtering.  At the same time I am supposed to be on a diabetic diet, and then chemo diet with high protien.  My glucose numbers are high, my GFR (kidney) numbers are lower than they should be, what to do?  I located a diet counselor at the Kennewick Cancer Center, so I am going to try and get an appointment to help me come up with a compromise.  The GFR number as been below 60 for more than three months, so the notation on my outpatient report is "chronic kidney disease."  I have to remember that the steroids in my chemo treatment make my numbers go crazy too.

Lord, show me the right food path to take... I am getting dizzy going in circles.


No comments:

Post a Comment