Please...

I continue to think about this subject. Unforgiveness is one of the major hindrances that can hinder your healing. Listen to what Jesus says in Mark 11:25-26. "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him and [let it drop](leave it, let it go), in order that your Father who is in heaven may also forgive you your [own] failings and shortcomings and let them drop. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your failings and shortcomings." Happy New Year 2011, I still think this an important message! A quote by Author: Tami Hoag 2007... What purpose does it serve to hold that anger? What good does it do? Hatred is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die of it."

An Opinion... Isn't it amazing that almost everyone has an opinion to offer about the bible (as well as other subjects), and yet so few have studied it (or the subject)? R. C. Sproul, skywriting.net If only one would read before speaking, they would not look so foolish. Yet, I don't want to get in anyone's face... so I keep dropping hints. Does it help? I hope so...)

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

During chemo week... 02/07 - 02/12

Monday was a day of getting to Kennewick early to leave suitcases at my son's house.  Then in for blood tests, doctor visits, finalizing appointments for the week, and beginning a long chemo day.  By Tuesday I was already tired, but my sewing group met and I wanted to see everyone.  So after chemo went to visit for a couple of hours, it was nice seeing everyone!  Afterwards,  back to my son's where we went to my grandson's wrestling match.  Wow, talk about a time warp!  Sitting in the gym, watching the matches made me feel as if no time had passed since my son wrestled.  I really enjoyed watching and being there.  I was able to double dip the pleasure because there was a Thursday match too.  Yes, going and doing during chemo week is almost too much... but, as long as I can make myself get up and go... I am.  Wednesday I didn't do a lot except chemo, few errrands, and the rest of the week was full of activity.  By Saturday, I had my Neulasta shot, ran errands with my sister and drooped my head all of the way back to Royal City.  Every now and then I would chuckle to myself, as I knew that I looked like my mother when she would drift off in church on Sunday morning.  I used to nudge her in church, now she is probably looking down on me smiling... "see, it happens to the best of us."

No comments:

Post a Comment