Please...

I continue to think about this subject. Unforgiveness is one of the major hindrances that can hinder your healing. Listen to what Jesus says in Mark 11:25-26. "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him and [let it drop](leave it, let it go), in order that your Father who is in heaven may also forgive you your [own] failings and shortcomings and let them drop. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your failings and shortcomings." Happy New Year 2011, I still think this an important message! A quote by Author: Tami Hoag 2007... What purpose does it serve to hold that anger? What good does it do? Hatred is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die of it."

An Opinion... Isn't it amazing that almost everyone has an opinion to offer about the bible (as well as other subjects), and yet so few have studied it (or the subject)? R. C. Sproul, skywriting.net If only one would read before speaking, they would not look so foolish. Yet, I don't want to get in anyone's face... so I keep dropping hints. Does it help? I hope so...)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June, 2011 blood test results...

On 06/23, I went to pick up my latest blood test results.  Wow!  It was great to see that my kidney function was greater than >60.  The number range for normal function is greater than >60.  This is the first time since last year that my numbers have been normal.  Also, my WBC and RBC (white and red blood cell count) are now in the normal range.  All of these months with my numbers being abnormal, this is just wonderful news.

June 27, I made another trip into Kennewick.  My tooth/teeth are still in pain.  Found that my teeth which are soft anyway, are somewhat brittle from the chemo.  I clinch my teeth... yeah, I cracked three molars.  They are now in the process of being repaired, but the expense!  It seems that I need to win the lotto to be financially free again.  Ha ha.

Driving back to Royal City yesterday I really thought about all I have to be thankful for.  In those thoughts were my surroundings.  As on past trips, I have tried to appreciate what I am able to view, experience, and appreciate.  This time I noticed the acres and acres of lush green fields, filled with mint, hay, alfalfa, baby corn coming up, yellow mustard, orchards of fruit trees, fields of berries, and feed lots filled with cows.  Every since I found out that I have cancer, appreciation of the world I am in has been important.  The fact I have my eyesight, can drive, can smell and hear... all becomes valuable.  It may sound sappy as I tell about my trips and all that I experience, but... think about not being healthy enough to be out and about.  I do not take the health I have for granted.

Passing the auction yard on Hwy 395 was a sad representation of the poor economic times we are in now.  The property was filled to the brim with farm equipment, as well as vehicles both business and private.  Most of the time these are for sale due to repossession, foreclosure, loss of farm or property.  It was so sad to see all of these items, knowing that they represented so many business' , individuals and families. 

Ah, but there is the rest of the story.  As I approached Hwy 26 on my trip to Royal City there was a lot of dust in the air.  Road construction!  (Of course I just washed the car)  Earlier in the trip I figured that I didn't need to make a potty stop, as the road construction should be finished for the day at 6:30 p.m.  With that in mind I continued on, figuring I would make it home in time for my business.  Wrong!  Don't ever assume.  Road crew still working, holding up traffic every so often, took what seems "forever" to get down the highway to Royal City.  You just don't do that to a 62 year old woman.  Maybe the female astronaut who wore adult pamper's a few years ago had a good idea, ha ha. 

Cranky women alert...
Where's the porta potty guys?
You know we are going to be asked!

No comments:

Post a Comment