Please...

I continue to think about this subject. Unforgiveness is one of the major hindrances that can hinder your healing. Listen to what Jesus says in Mark 11:25-26. "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him and [let it drop](leave it, let it go), in order that your Father who is in heaven may also forgive you your [own] failings and shortcomings and let them drop. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your failings and shortcomings." Happy New Year 2011, I still think this an important message! A quote by Author: Tami Hoag 2007... What purpose does it serve to hold that anger? What good does it do? Hatred is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die of it."

An Opinion... Isn't it amazing that almost everyone has an opinion to offer about the bible (as well as other subjects), and yet so few have studied it (or the subject)? R. C. Sproul, skywriting.net If only one would read before speaking, they would not look so foolish. Yet, I don't want to get in anyone's face... so I keep dropping hints. Does it help? I hope so...)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Off for a week ~ going out of town to chemo...


I will be taking notes so that when chemo is over it will be easier to update my blog.  There have been issues lately of forgetfulness.  Now, to hear my son tell it... this is not a new thing.  I disagree, I can't remember that much of what has been "supposably" forgotten. 

My Christmas decorations are packed away in my storeage which is in Kennewick.  I am in Royal City.  The plan was to go pick them up on my last visit to the doctor, but that ended up being the last thing I was into after my diagnosis.  Then it is cold, and digging through packed boxes for decorations that I will not be home to see most of the month... guess I will let it go this year.  I love Christmas, lights, decorations, all of it.  So, I am going to make sure that I put myself in locations where there is lots of Christmas cheer and festivity during December. 

This cancer may be slow growing, but that doesn't mean it isn't complicating my daily routine.  Yeah, I am whining.  I used to joke about getting older and having a social life within doctor's offices, grocery stores and so on.  Guess what, I am there!  It seems that while I am not totally disabled, there is no time or money for anything fun to do.  My extra money goes to medical co-pays, gas to get back and forth, food on the run during the days with doctor appointments, tires and mechanical to keep the car safe for travel, and I could go on.  The time I would go to sewing, church, visit friends... well, it is getting ready to go or coming back from doctors, tests, errands to pick up medicine, food I can eat, time on the phone or in person making arrangements for payments to medical facilities and insurance appointments.  Then when you throw in not feeling well, it becomes overwhelming!  Okay, now I have whined... time to buck up and count my blessings, because there really are many.  I need to focus on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment